A Finish……….at last!

I finally got around to completing Noah by Carriage House Samplings.

That’s great you might say (until I tell you I started it in 2010!)

The original pattern was to be made into a stocking which I wasn’t too keen on. So I did a bit of fiddling around with the pattern and rearranged some of the motifs. I might add a few more bunnies though.

I used au ver a soie silk threads which I converted from DMC in the pattern.

I also didn’t want to put it in a frame, so I edged it using antique hem stitch.

Have a great day from the snowy Cotswolds.

Grace xxxx

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s